CCC’s business development, bank compliance and executive level consulting work is for disadvantaged communities and low income people with 30 years of experience helping to develop housing and small businesses. CCC can help other businesses come into these areas and help them make profits, while helping the communities improve.
Community Land Trust - Increasing Affordable Housing Stock and HomeownershipPromoting Affordable Home Ownership & Neighborhood Revitalization
- Legally recognized owner of resale-restricted, owner-occupied housing.
- Steward of land held in Trust in perpetuity.
- Nonprofit developer of housing – new and old.
- Community Development Leader, acting on behalf of the entire community.
- Owned and managed through a democratic process that allows a broad range of homeowners and citizens to give input into the decisions impacting the CLT.
- The CLT provides Homebuyer Education and Foreclosure Prevention Services to help homeowners to achieve success in the long run.
Evidence Based Review of Community Reinvestment Act (CRA)
Trends in the Changing CRA Compliance LandscapeCRA – Make Credit Available to All Income Categories and All Geographies, without Harming Safety and Soundness of the Bank
- CRA regulations do not give a precise dollar figure for achieving a Satisfactory Rating.
- Documented Lending, Investment and Service above 7% of Tier One Capital tends to bring High Satisfactory and Outstanding ratings.
- Regulators evaluate by each Borrower Income Level and Geographic Location.
- The new geographic boundary is “Reasonably Expected Assessment Area,” which is broader than Low and Moderate Income (LMI) Census Tract.
Read More about CRA.